[Bg-dance] I lost 35lbs through Bransles and Galliards!!

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Tue Jan 6 21:25:29 PST 2004

Lord Applesworth of the Southern Region discovered the secret to losing
weight! By attending the Bryn-Gwlad Dance Guild!
"I've never realized that doing the War Bransle was so much fun! It burns
more calories then beheading serfs!"
"Galliards have made my calves more shapely!"
"I no longer have to stay low-carb and only eat ox tails! Let us eat cake!"

Do you have a diet and fitness New Years Resolution?
Do you have want to make exercising fun??

Come join the Bryn Gwlad Dance Guild!

2+ hours of FREE dancing! Accompanied by energetic and motivating music.

Our first meeting of 2004 is this Sunday! January 11th, 6 pm. Wells Branch
Rec Center. Directions available at: http://www.ianthe.org/sca/dance/

"Dance is a little insanity that does us all a lot of good."  -Edward Demby

This medieval spam brought to you by,
   Lowrie Leulyn.