[Bg-dance] Have a wonderful evening!

Thomas gemartt at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 6 08:04:17 PDT 2004

Greetings All.

I seem to be having truck problems again (late last night & again this morning).   I am hoping it only needs a new battery, however I probably won't find this out before tomorrow.

I would ask for a ride to the dance guild this evening, however I also have to attend a meeting in Georgetown this afternoon, and I'm not sure when I'll be able to get a ride back from there.  So I will probably be unable to attend the guild meeting.  Please enjoy a wonderful evening, and tell me all about it later!

Best wishes,

Thomas of Tenby

gemartt at earthlink.net
Spiritus Invictus