[Bg-dance] Bryn Gwlad Dance Event -- Sat, May 8th.

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Sun May 2 15:16:40 PDT 2004

Greetings,

Just a reminder that Bryn Gwlad is hosting a local dance event next Saturday.

------------------------

http://www.geocities.com/celestria_ledragon/flowersofmay.htm

Our Baron has had a bountiful 1st year and has declared a free Masquerade
Dance in celebration! Put on your mask and come join us at Buescher Hall in
celebration. There shall be dancing, bardic, tables for games, feasting and
merry making! There will be prizes for the best mask. The feast will be a
sideboard potluck. We will have a short court AFTER dancing and merry making.

Flowers of May Masquerade
May 8th 2004 12:00-8:00 pm
Buescher State Park Rec Hall
Free event (except parking)

Activities:
Dancing- Lady Lowrie Leulyn & HL Myfanwy ferch Eifion
Bardic- Lady Deirddre O' Bardon
Children- Lady Tabitha Baker & Lady Caitlin Charles

   Event
Steward                                                  Co-Steward

   Lady Celestria leDragon                          Lord Garreth the Traveler

  Directions From Austin:
Take Hwy 71 towards Bastrop. Continue on Hwy 71 to Smithville. Exit onto
Loop 230/FM153. Look for Buescher State Park signs. Turn left into the park
and follow the signs for the Rec. Hall.