[Bg-dance] Re: Madrigal Dessert, July 2-3, 7 p.m.

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Tue May 11 21:52:40 PDT 2004

Dancers,

Fulke, a wonderful singer, is inviting the BG dance guild to perform at
this event.
If you are interested, email him at: "Jonathan Slocum" <JSlocum at austin.rr.com>

I'm planning to be out of town July 4th weekend, but if any of you are
interested in performing, I'll be more then happy to teach and prepare you
for the demo. So far, Sharon and Thomas has both expressed interested in
performing.

Cheers,
Lowrie.

ps: No dance guild this weekend.