[Bg-dance] Re: [Bryn-gwlad] European Dance this Sunday & Isabella

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Nov 14 16:25:29 PST 2004

On Wed, 10 Nov 2004, Nadine Latief <nl33 at cornell.edu> wrote:
> There'll be dancing this Sunday (and the next) at 6 pm. We'll do basic
> stuff at 6 pm, and Int/Advanced at 7:30 pm.

I was at the Wells Branch MUD rec center promptly at 6 PM (arrived
5:59 PM, left 6:02 PM).  There were no cars whatsoever in the parking
lot, the lights in our usual room were turned off, and the door of the
rec center was locked (though the desk clerk may have stepped away
from the desk for a minute).  Did something (a cancellation, say)
suddenly happen?  Is it at a different location now?

Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com