[Bg-dance] Re: [Bryn-gwlad] European Dance this Sunday & Isabella

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Sun Nov 14 18:50:16 PST 2004

I apologize, I was late and at the center around 6:05 pm. And then after
dancing by myself for sometime, at 6:40 pm, other dancers showed up.

When I showed up, the desk clerk said she was away from the front desk for
a moment, and heard someone come and left. She said she locks the door when
she leaves the front desk, but I believe she was still inside the building.
The room was dark because it's usually dark until the first person shows up
and lights it.

I apologize for the confusion.

   Lowrie -- late dancer.