[Bg-dance] Help for my niece

stiobhard stiobhard at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 24 12:52:54 PDT 2005

i think your suggestions are good. she might get with
the pe teacher on this i can recall doing folk dancing
in pe as early as 3rd grade...

i do recall if shes interested that the library
congress has some mov clips of basic bransle steps.
its pretty elementary but she wants easy right?
bransles are easy.

stiobhard