[Bg-dance] Help for my niece

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Sun Apr 24 14:56:19 PDT 2005

Simple renaissance dances.. you can give them the easy bransles like peas,
horses, tangle, or really simple ECD like new bo peep (your favorite dance).

The terp book has most of those dances, or you can search them online.

As for other mailing lists, you can look at this page:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/dance.html

hope that helps,

lowrie -- who went to bed around 6:15 am and had to wake up at 7 am today.