[Bg-dance] Dance this Sunday!

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 26 08:56:32 PDT 2005

Please come to dance this Sunday.. and if possible, please dress up,
and bring something to share (but don't worry about it if you can't.)
Directions are available from: http://ianthe.org/sca/dance/

After this Sunday, Lady Isabella will take over the Bryn Gwlad dance
guild. Yay!

In the meantime, I will retire and learn to play golf. Just kidding!
I will start a monthly dance session, haven't figured out what to
call it yet.. The Bryn Gwlad Academia della Danza, or something.
Basically, the focus will be more in refining the art of dance, as
opposed to just learning choreography. Also, there's a lot of
academic research and manuscripts and books out there, and it would
be good to actually learn where these dances come from, and maybe to
even try reconstructing our own dance, straight from an italian
source. It's not necessarily an "advanced" dance guild, but one who's
focus is not just social dancing, but also dance research. It is open
to all interested in the art of dance.

Yay! Dancing!
	Lowrie.