[Bg-dance] Local BG Dance Workshop?

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 23 07:34:44 PDT 2005

I think it would be a great deal of fun!!! What a wonderful idea! I believe
Bryn Gwlad alone offers enough teachers to fill up an entire track. I was
extremely happy with the turnout that Bryn Gwlad showed in Kingdom Dance.

August is Pennsic.. how about sometime in November?
I would love to coordinate the dance classes, if someone could autocrat or
head it? I don't want to be too distracted from the Fall Event, and I know
Isabella is coordinating the Fall Arts, so if someone else could volunteer
to autocrat and gain some experience with a smaller event? :-) I'd do it
though, if no else does, can't miss an opportunity to dance!

Also, just to let other folks know, Myfanwy and I have been talking about
her putting in a bid for Kingdom Dance next year. I believe she's already
talked to Thomas about it and it'll probably be put to the populace
sometime later.

Yay! Dancing!
   Lowrie.