[Bg-dance] Local BG Dance Workshop?

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Thu Jun 23 23:28:52 PDT 2005

>Sounds like fun.  Where do I sign up to attend?  :-)

We'd love to have you Peronelle! :-) I for one, would love to dig through
your dance books.

>I'm resurrecting Harvest Ball this year; it's an off-calender event the
>Saturday after Thanksgiving.  Which of course doesn't mean that you
>couldn't do a November dance, but it would be nice if the few dancey
>things didn't conflict.

What a nice problem to have.. too much local dance events!
Where would you host the Harvest Ball? In The Woodlands? And would it be an
all day and night thing?
I don't think I can come though :(  if it's Thanksgving Saturday on 11/26
(I'll be out of town for Thanksgiving) or 12/3 (I've a commitment to go to
loch sollier for their event).

If we host something early Nov, can you still come?

   Lowrie.