[Bg-dance] Local BG Dance Workshop?

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 24 22:17:27 PDT 2005

Nadine Latief wrote:

> We'd love to have you Peronelle! :-) I for one, would love to dig
> through your dance books.

Remind me next time we're going to be in the same place and I'll toss
all the books in the car.  I have even more than I did when we had the
"share your resources" at Fall Arts.  I kind of went book crazy when I
got back from Italy last year.

> Where would you host the Harvest Ball? In The Woodlands? And would it be
> an all day and night thing?
> I don't think I can come though :(  if it's Thanksgving Saturday on
> 11/26 (I'll be out of town for Thanksgiving) or 12/3 (I've a commitment
> to go to loch sollier for their event).

The site hasn't been selected yet, but I'm looking in Houston.  There
are a couple of free sites I'm hoping are available - one is in SW
Houston and other is in W Houston.  If those won't work, there are other
Houston options.

The event is 11/26, afternoon/evening.  The date was originally picked
because a) people wanted something fun to do with visiting friends and
family (or were themselves visitors); b) people were sick of family and
needed an escape; c) Renfair had just ended and we wanted a revel for
newcomers.

> If we host something early Nov, can you still come?

As of now the only commitment I have in November is Harvest Ball.

--Perronnelle

--
Nonconformist:  A conformist with a relatively obscure role model.  --
Bayan, Rick; The Cynic's Dictionary, 2002