[Bg-dance] Local BG Dance Workshop?

Thomas gemartt at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 23 06:27:55 PDT 2005

Greetings All,

I really enjoyed the Kingdom Dance Symposium this past weekend, and it was
good to see Bryn Gwlad so well represented by many of us.   Alas, I will not
be able to attend this Sunday's guild meeting, although I am hoping to
attend the guild meeting on July 10th.

I would like to suggest an idea for us to consider.  Why not enjoy an
all-day dance workshop here in Bryn Gwlad?  If we could get the space at
Wells Branch, we could start dancing some Saturday morning, break for lunch,
and then continue into the afternoon.   This wouldn't have to be a kingdom
calendar affair, though we could certainly publicize it in various lists,
etc.   Perhaps some month when Bryn Gwlad isn't having an event (i.e. August
or November)?   We wouldn't have to have documentation or site fees, or
anything complicated.  Just have lots of fun!   What do you think?

			Thomas