[Bg-dance] Local BG Dance Workshop?

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 23 11:49:33 PDT 2005

Nadine Latief wrote:

> I think it would be a great deal of fun!!! What a wonderful idea! I
> believe Bryn Gwlad alone offers enough teachers to fill up an entire
> track. I was extremely happy with the turnout that Bryn Gwlad showed in
> Kingdom Dance.

Sounds like fun.  Where do I sign up to attend?  :-)

> August is Pennsic.. how about sometime in November?
> I would love to coordinate the dance classes, if someone could autocrat
> or head it? I don't want to be too distracted from the Fall Event, and I
> know Isabella is coordinating the Fall Arts, so if someone else could
> volunteer to autocrat and gain some experience with a smaller event? :-)
> I'd do it though, if no else does, can't miss an opportunity to dance!

I'm resurrecting Harvest Ball this year; it's an off-calender event the
Saturday after Thanksgiving.  Which of course doesn't mean that you
couldn't do a November dance, but it would be nice if the few dancey
things didn't conflict.

--Perronnelle

--
Nonconformist:  A conformist with a relatively obscure role model.  --
Bayan, Rick; The Cynic's Dictionary, 2002