[Bg-dance] April fool mini revel You are invited

Ball00nz@aol.com Ball00nz at aol.com
Thu Mar 24 15:08:02 PST 2005

Greetings Bryn Gwlad!

We are having an April Fools Mini Revel! There will be Singing, Music,
Bardic, Games and a Fools Court. Fun shall be had by all! Our Baron will supply meat
and cheeses and you are asked to bring a dessert to share.

We shall gather Friday, April 1st from 7:00 - 10 PM at the Wells Branch
Community Center at 2106 Klattenhoff Drive. Best of all it is Free! (No foolery
here)

Remember the site is dry, bring your feast gear, and prepare to be fooled.

For more information check out our website at
http://www.angelfire.com/dragon2/celestria/FoolsCourt.html

Your hostess of Fools are
Steward- Lady Isabella ball00nz at aol.com
Co-Steward- Lady Celestria celestria_ledragon at yahoo.com