[Bg-dance] Sunday Dance

Thomas gemartt at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 5 06:00:14 PDT 2005

Greetings all,

I am hoping to attend the Dance Guild this Sunday, October 9th.  I love
local gatherings in costume with music and food and good fellowship.

There has been some discussion about dancing at the Austin Celtic Festival
the first weekend in November.  Lady Myfanwy will know more about this.
However that is also the weekend of the Tournament of the Rose.

				Thomas