[Bg-dance] Dance guild Practice this weekend

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Tue Apr 18 07:03:33 PDT 2006

April 2006 Dance guild

The dance guild will meet this Sunday. Lady Star will return this Sunday
reviewing and teaching "More fun English Country dances". Please plan to
attend.

Guild is open to all dancers all levels. We start the meeting with
basic dances to warm up then step into class dances.

In May we will have a mini dance ball May 14 and I ask the dancers to
dress in garb, bring a dessert, and dance for fun. All are welcome.
Times 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on Shoreline Dr.

Respectfully submitted,
Lady Isabella
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad