[Bg-dance] ECD This Friday night in Austin

ball00nz@aol.com ball00nz at aol.com
Tue Feb 7 08:58:12 PST 2006

I thought this would be another great opportunity to dance.

 John is active with the Austin English Country Dancers. He writes

  The 2nd Friday Austin English Country Dance for February is on Friday
Feb 10 at Carpenter's Union Hall at 400 Josephine Street from
7:30pm-11pm. Perhaps you would like to come to dance and meet people?

  This is not our usual dance location. We're there because we're
expecting a bigger-than-usual dance crowd because a really good band
 from Portland is touring Texas contra and english dances, and we got
them to play for us. They're name is "Hands4", which of course is the
first thing a contra caller calls :-). Our soon-to-be-departing caller
Cynthia Stenger is calling.

 Please let me know if you can come to this dance.
 His contact information is: jakulas at swbell.net

  If any one is wanting to attend please contact John. Sorry I can not
make this dance.
 Isabella