[Bg-dance] European dance tomorrow (Sunday)

Nadine Latief nl33 at cornell.edu
Sat Feb 25 15:12:07 PST 2006

Location: Wells Branch Rec Center, room 1.

To get there from Mopac, get to Shoreline Drive, which is about 1 1/2
miles north of Wells Branch Parkway. Turn east onto Shoreline (it's
the only way you can turn onto Shoreline) and go about .7 mile. The
rec center will be on your left, just past all the apartment
buildings. If you get to Bratton Lane, you've just passed it.

To get there from I-35, exit 35 at Grand Avenue Parkway, and turn
west (left from the south, right from the north.) Continue on Grand
Avenue Pkwy until it dead-ends into Bratton Lane, and turn left
(south). Go south on Bratton, and turn right at the second stop sign
(there will be a fire station on your right), which will be Shoreline
Drive. The rec center will be ahead on your right, adjoining the MUD office.