[Bg-dance] Great Guild Hall of Dance

ball00nz at aol.com ball00nz at aol.com
Tue Jan 17 11:44:29 PST 2006

Greetings from Isabella,
  I am requesting a great guild house that all may gather and dance. A
hall with a balcony for the wonderful musicians to fill the air with
music. To include a massive fire place for all to warmth themselves on
cold nights. I wish space for student and teacher to gather and dance.
May it be a welcome place to socialize and be seen.

  And possibly an apartment for the dance principal to stay in town
after a fine ball. You know the dances can last well passed the time of
safe travel home.
 Blessing on your prosperity and continued generosity.
 Lady Isabella,
 Dance principal of Bryn Gwlad