[Bg-dance] Dance auditions for Excalibur

ball00nz at aol.com ball00nz at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 08:13:26 PST 2006

Good morning,
  I was contacted looking for dancers. If any dancers would like to
participate auditions are this Saturday please contact their new
Entertainment Director is Dawn Price. If you have questions, please
email Dawn at dawnsga at yahoo.com.

 Spread the word! Excalibur is holding auditions for cast and
 musicians on January 28 and 29 at the site, beginning at 10:00
 a.m. If it's raining, we'll find an alternative site. Those who want
 to audition for cast should be prepared to take an idea and run
 with it.

 Dates of faire and new site information as follows.

 March 11-12, 18-19, 25-26 and April 1-2
 Gates open at 10 and close at 7 Saturday and 6 on Sunday
 http://www.excaliburfaire.com/

  I am not able to participate this year but would be willing to teach
some dances or help locate music if others would like to make this
event.They resently had to relocate and are working hard to make this
event best ever.

Does anyone want to get a group together and go dance for the audition?
In service,
Isabella