[Bg-dance] March dance guild

Cindy Derrick ball00nz at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 15:03:15 PST 2006

March 2006 Dance guild

 The dance guild will meet this Sunday. Master Danielle lead dance guild
in my absence for that I am most appreciative. Thanks to him for sharing
the dancing with the guild.

 Guild is open to all dancers all levels. We start the meeting with
basic dances to warm up then step into dances we are refreshing.
Presently we are working Queens Alman, Earl of Salsbury, Montard
Bransle. We are adding dances from the Inns of Court Old Alman, Madam
Sosilia Alman and Black Alman.

 At this time I am teaching from 2 similar books that can be copied from
the Internet.
Terpsichore X www.cynnabar.org/downloads
Northshield version is Large print www.geocities.com/il_ballarino

 April we will be meeting the 2nd and 4th Sundays.  Mark you dance card
for  April. We will have a guest dance instructor Lady Star teaching"
More fun English Country dances". She will teach 2nd and 4th Sundays in
April .

In May we will have a mini ball May 14 and I ask the dancers to dress in
garb, bring a dessert, and dance for fun. All are welcome. Times 6-8 pm
at Wells branch recreation center on Shoreline Dr.

Respectfully submitted,
Lady Isabella
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad