[Bg-dance] Terpsichore at the Tower

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Wed Nov 29 11:40:24 PST 2006

I got a tuit of a distinctly circular outline and looked up a dance
event.  Terpsichore at the Tower XIII will be hosted by Cynnabar on 31
March 2007.  <http://terpsichore.cynnabar.org/> doesn't have details
yet, unfortunately.

I lived in Cynnabar for several years; it's where I first got active
in the SCA.  I hope to make it back there for this one (my previous
one was like Terp III or some such).  Cynnabar is Ann Arbor, Michigan;
Detroit is the nearby major airport (half hour drive or so).  My dear
liege lady has a house, presumably will have crash space, and is a
professional chef.  Current airfares on Travelocity are $300 and up,
alas, for Friday out-Sunday back.

(Oh, BTW: Terpsichore, 'terp SICK or eee', was the (Greek) muse of
dance and the dramatic chorus.  Terpsichore was protrayed in the movie
_Xanadu_ by Olivia Newton-John.  Please don't let that put you off the
event.)

Danielis Lincolinum
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com