[Bg-dance] European dance

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Sun Oct 22 10:57:44 PDT 2006

I don't know that the standard announcement has gone out.

Western European dance this evening at 6 PM at the usual location:
Wells Branch Rec Center, room 1.

To get there from Mo-Pac, get to Shoreline Drive, which is about 1 1/2
miles north of Wells Branch Parkway. Turn east onto Shoreline (turn
left if coming from the north, right if coming from the south) and go
about .7 mile. You'll pass the huge Shoreline church very soon.
The rec center will be on your left, just past all the apartment
buildings. If you get to Bratton Lane, you've just passed it.

To get there from I-35, exit 35 at Grand Avenue Parkway, and turn west
(left from the south, right from the north).  Continue on Grand Avenue
Pkwy until it dead-ends into Bratton Lane, and turn left (south).
Go south on Bratton, and turn right at the second stop sign (there
will be a fire station on your right), which will be Shoreline
Drive. The rec center will be ahead on your right, adjoining the MUD
office.

Danielis de Lindocollino
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com