[Bg-dance] seeking articles from UT's library

Charlene Charette clclists1 at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 13 12:11:53 PDT 2006

Would someone with access to UT Austin's Fine Arts Library be willing to
copy an eight page article for me (yes, it's a dance article)?  I'll
gladly reimburse copying and postage costs.

If you can help, contact me directly at perronnellec at earthlink.net and
I'll send you the citation and call number.

TIA,
--Perronnelle

--
History is strewn thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill,
but a lie, well told, is immortal.  -- Mark Twain