[Bg-dance] Dance demo August 25 2007 7:45-8:45 pm

nl33 at cornell.edu nl33 at cornell.edu
Wed Aug 15 09:51:55 PDT 2007

I'm out of town.. but would love to otherwise.

I just got back from Pennsic and getting remotivated to do more
European dancing.. and other stuff! (going to Gwyneth's to do some
pottery tomorrow night)

so.. let me know if you guys want to geek out on dancing sometime, or
if you need help covering a dance class (just let me know beforehand)

I am also planning to go to Laurel's Prize Tourney.

Cheers!
   Lowrie.