[Bg-dance] Stargate Sunday Dance Update

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 6 21:37:59 PST 2007

Greetings goode gentles all...

The time is nearing when Stargate Sunday Dance will once again begin.  I'm
wishing to alert you of some substantial changes.

First and most noteworthy, we are changing locations.  We will be moving to
Central Market on the corner of Westheimer and Weslayan inside Loop 610.  We
will be located in the community room on the second floor.  Second, we'll be
starting at a new time.  Dance will now run from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Finally, we are switching to the first and thrird (1st and 3rd) Sundays of
each month.

All that said, our next dance session will be on January 6 at 5:30 pm in the
community room of Central Market on Westheimer.  January 6th is officially
Twelfth Night, so this WILL BE our Twelfth Night Ball.  Food will be
provided, but donations to offset the cost will be greatly appreciated.  DO
NOT BRING A DISH as Central Market does NOT allow us to bring in food items
not purchased from them.

All are invited to attend this momentous event to celebrate our new
location, dates and time.  I'd be most happy to make this a Regional Session
to get the year started in the right way!  Please respond if you think you
might be coming so that I can get enough food.

Also, if you are a musician or know musicians who might be interested in
playing for us at this event, please ask them to contact me.

In service,

Ld Antonello del Bello