[Bg-dance] Fwd: KWDS 2007: June 28 - July 1, 2007 in An Tir

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Mon Jan 15 16:37:06 PST 2007

Well, since Daniel posted this, I'll share with you the frustration I had
seeing the post.

That is, I was planning on attending KWDS if at all possible.  I had even
figured out how to keep money for flight/hotel/etc whatever I needed.  Last
week my FIL emailed asking if they could come and visit.  Not thinking, I
agreed to the dates since the last time they visited was about 10 years ago.
Guess when they are coming????  Of course, they arrive June 28 and leave
July 3.  Just in time to make it so I can *not* attended KWDS.

*big heavy sigh*

I hope *somebody* from the Barony of Bryn Gwlad can attend this great event.
There is so much to be learned.  If you do, I want notes!!

Myfanwy