[Bg-dance] Music - Informal Hurdy Gurdy Concert

Louise Craig lcraig at louisecraig.com
Wed Jan 31 00:08:11 PST 2007

I'll be hosting a Hurdy Gurdy Weekend Workshop & Concert at my home
in San Antonio, TX - February 9, 10 & 11.

We plan to get together and play and play and play. Also in the works
is a informal concert Saturday night, Feb 10th, about 8:00 pm. There
might be some room for French Dancing if anyone is interested.

Here's a couple of details:
- Location - 5331 Howard St., San Antonio, TX (North Central)
- When - Workshop - February 9, 10 and 11
		Concert Feb 10th, 8:00 pm

More information available at http://www.justawebpage.com/hgtx/
hgtx.htm or call Louise Craig 210.385.3567 or email me,
lcraig at louisecraig.com