[Bg-dance] European dance this Sunday

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Thu Jul 5 09:57:46 PDT 2007

Feel like you are getting web feet come dance away the rainy day blues.
European dance will meet this Sunday with the music guild.

Guild is open to all dancers all levels. We start the meeting with basic
dances to warm up then step into class dances.

In August we will have a mini dance ball. August  12 and I ask the
dancers to dress in garb, bring a dessert, and dance for fun. All are
welcome. Times 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on Shoreline Dr.

Respectfully submitted,
Lady Isabella
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad