[Bg-dance] European dance this Sunday

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Fri Jul 20 19:01:30 PDT 2007

European dance will meet this Sunday.

Guild is open to all dancers all levels. We start the meeting with basic
dances to warm up then step into class dances. This Sunday we have a
special instructor.  HL Lowrie will be leading this practice. She is
about to teach her classes at Pennsic. Please join  us dancing a some
English Country dances and some Italian dances.

In August we will have a mini dance ball. August  12 where  I ask the
dancers to dress in garb, bring a dessert, and dance for fun. All are
welcome. Times 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on Shoreline Dr.

Respectfully submitted,
Lady Isabella
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad