[Bg-dance] Do we want to have a road trip?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Oct 30 11:33:44 PDT 2007

> The Shire of Seawinds is having an upcoming event at
> the EnchantedForest- Ingleside Faire in December. The
> local dance guild has been busylearning dances to
> demonstrate for the faire. We could use your help!

I had heard that some Seawinds people helped us greatly by
volunteering for road duty and other matters at our fall event, and as
I recall someone suggested that it would be a Good Thing if we were to
help them out.

Ingleside, TX is about 240 miles from Austin; Google Maps says 3 hours
40 minutes, which is comparable to Dallas.

I am inclined to go.  I would hotel it: Google Maps says there's some
4-6 miles from the site.

Daniel Lindum
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com