[Bg-dance] European dance this Sunday

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Tue Jan 29 06:33:56 PST 2008

I'm not inclined to drive into town and back out again, but I am very near the Tech Ridge Bus Center at the top of the 1L and 1M lines.? If you can make it there by 5:45, then I'll be glad to give you a lift over to the dance.

I know I am late for this one, but maybe in the future.? My home number is 990-2429 in case you want a ride from the bus center.

Star