[Bg-dance] European Dance this Sunday

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Wed Jul 9 13:52:50 PDT 2008

July  2008 European Dance guild

The dance guild will meet this Sunday. Guild is open to all dancers all
levels.  Times 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on 3000
Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728.
This week is our Practice with the musicians. Dancing with the musicians
is alway a treat.

July 27 and August 10
    Master Daniel will be trusted with leading your dancing these
evenings. Please plan to attend I am sure he will share dances from his
resent travels to other dancing kingdoms.

Dancing around the kingdom -  If anyone is aware of dancing in the
Kingdom please notify me and I'll be happy to post .
    Dance practice Stargate /Loch 1st - 3rd Sundays
    Shadow lands I believe is on summer hiatus.

Respectfully submitted,
Lady Isabella
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad