[Bg-dance] Question for the membership

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Thu Jun 26 07:11:37 PDT 2008

> So, the questions to the membership:  Do we want this list to continue?
> What should this list be used for? Are there members of this list that are
> not on the BG list?

So, I'm now going to reply to my own message.

This list was originally created for basically a reminder list.  I got told
regularly that dancers didn't see the reminders on the BG list but would see
reminders on a smaller list.  This was back a while ago when mail filters
weren't as easy to set up.  I personally do not see much use for this list
anymore.  I think we should encourage people who want to talk about dance
stuff to talk on the ansteorra-dance list.  The only thing I could think
that this list could still be good for would be for talking about Candle
dance information.

My opinion,
Myfanwy