[Bg-dance] Question for the membership

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Sun Jun 29 04:53:51 PDT 2008

On 6/28/08 11:16 PM, "Nadine Latief" <ianthe at gmail.com> wrote:

> A revel would be fun!!
>
> But my house would be too small then... How about Myfanwy? ;-) Are you
> okay with hosting? I'll help bring snacks.

If we're going to do a revel, how about we look into either finding a small
hall that we could rent or use the normal dance practice sight.  I mean, I'm
possibly willing to host, but it may be better to do it at some place like
Hancock Rec Center or the Zilker Clubhouse.  I'm not sure what the rent is
at those places anymore but they are fun venues.

Myfanwy