[Bg-dance] o/~ Oh baby do ya wanna dance o/~

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jun 26 08:28:26 PDT 2008

I'll raise another topic just for people on the dance list, before
it's nuked:

I missed the Mother's Day practice because of being off with Mother.
The next one was the Sunday of Memorial Day; when I got there at 7 PM,
nobody was there (two people showed up and left).  Second Sunday of
June, I was out of town for my only niece's wedding.  Last Sunday,
there were four of us (three men, one woman), and when one of the
people started feeling ill, we broke up without dancing.

So are we going to actually dance any time soon?  I very much want to,
and I plan to show up every time I can, but I'm wondering.  (The
Stargate practice is too much of a drive for me.)  Should we start
asking for RSVPs or something?

Danielis de Lindocolina
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com