[Bg-dance] Question for the membership

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 26 17:19:47 PDT 2008

Exactly correct.  i dont actually remember if i 'subscribe' to the BG Dance
list or just post to it for Stargate reminders.  i guess i'll find out when
this mail gets rejected.

i currently mail reminders to a private list that i maintain, BG Dance,
Houston Announce, Coastal and Ansteorra Announce.  i can make whatever
adjustments need to be made as i'm on the Ansteorra-Dance list too.  i
personally dont need the BG Dance list unless there's no way i can get my
announcements to nearby groups.  This is 99.9% a decision for BG.

ya'll just let me know how it turns out.