[Bg-dance] Question for the membership

Thomas gemartt at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 29 11:21:43 PDT 2008

Greetings all,

The Wells Branch Community center has been a blessing
because we are usually able to use it without cost.

The Hancock Recreational Center has a beautiful floor,
a cozy parking lot and has traditionally charged a
hefty fee per hour.  Perhaps these rates have changed.

The City of Austin Park & Recreation Department
asks people to contact their centers directly
for rental information.  Here's a list:
http://www.ci.austin.tx.us/parks/rec_centers.htm

Thomas