[Bg-dance] European Dance this Sunday

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Thu May 22 11:31:58 PDT 2008

I'm not opposed to the idea, but also not trying to pressure it.  There's a ton of stuff going on at the event already, but I wanted the music guild to be prepared in case we do have dancing.  If someone does choose to organize some dancing let me know and we should be able to polish up a few tunes for you.
  Gaston