[Bg-dance] Demo Saturday request dancers

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Fri Oct 17 07:47:31 PDT 2008

I'm sorry.? I cannot help out.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Derrick <cindy at mccr.org>
To: Barony of Bryn Gwlad European Dance list <bg-dance at lists.ansteorra.org>
Cc: Dena <pancua at gmail.com>
Sent: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 9:14 pm
Subject: [Bg-dance] Demo Saturday request dancers

Good evening dancers?
We have a request for dancers Saturday October 18. I personally will be unable to attend. Are there several dancers that could possibly be available to dance part of a 30 minute slot at this event. I believe this would be a good opportunity for our group to show our stuff the the adult public.?
?
Demo specifics?
? Saturday Oct 18 from 9am -9:30 am?
? Meet at 8:30am at Hill Country Bible Church in Pflugerville,Parking is available 303 E Pflugerville Pkwy?
?
I can make arrangements to get a cd player and music to one of the dancers. Do we have a couple of dancers who can help with this event? Please contact me ASAP so I can notify Dena. She will be site coordinator for Illaria this time.?
?
Isabella?