[Bg-dance] Stargate Euro Dance Guild 9/21

Antonello antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 16 13:34:55 PDT 2008

Greetings dancers and friends!

Glad to hear so many of you are doing ok.  I guess i'm one of the fortunate
ones
who had just a fence down and power loss.

If Ike's got you down, then I invite you to come enjoy a little relief from
the ho-hum
at Sunday Dance.

Central Market is open and we are planning to have dance Sunday.  If there
is a
curfew still in effect, we might cut out early, but they are open until 10pm
as usual.

All skill levels are very much welcomed, but let's forego the garb this
time.  Just
come casual and ready to have fun.