[Bg-dance] Dance Demo May 23

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Wed Apr 1 07:23:06 PDT 2009

We have a request for a dance demo in Waco, Texas May 23. Their request
is as follows.

" Our event is an Opening Day celebration for our summer exhibit, which is titled "Leonardo da Vinci: Machines in
Motion".  Our opening day is May 23rd and is going to have an Italian Renaissance Street Festival theme.  We are hoping for a Renaissance dance group to perform.

* Your group would be dancing inside.
* We would most likely want 2 performances, possibly at 2:00 & 4:00
* We are hoping for a performance about 30 minutes in length, with a
little audience participation at the end. Our visitors are mainly
families and the kids really enjoy participating for the last few
minutes!"

This is Steppes Warlord, Memorial Day weekend.

I am not able to attend. If there is a group that wants to make this demo please let me know and I'll forward the information. They are wanting an answer this week for schedule and promotion purposes.

Isabella