[Bg-dance] Music and dance at 30th year

Zach Most clermont1348 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 20:20:48 PDT 2009

It's high time we had a kingdom level dance and music event Ansteorra's 30th year celebration on July 9th-12th it going to be it:
http://30th-year.ansteorra.org/
  To make it happen I need your help- teaching classes, sponsoring dances, and playing in the pit for the ball.  If there's a dance, a song, a technique, research, really anything related to music and dance you'd like to share, this will be the biggest audience you'll get in the kingdom.  So think about what you'd like to show off.
  Gaston de Clermont