[Bg-dance] July 2009 European Dance guild

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Thu Jul 9 07:21:57 PDT 2009

July  2009 European Dance guild

The dance guild will meet this Sunday. Guild is open to all dancers all
levels.  Times 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on 3000
Shoreline Dr Austin, Texas 78728.

Master Daniel will lead dance this Sunday as many will be attending
Crown Tournament late that afternoon.

In August we will have a mini dance ball. August 23 I ask the dancers to
dress in garb, bring a dessert, and dance for fun.
Dancing around the kingdom -      Dancing at Ansteorra 30th Year  see
web  http://30th-year.ansteorra.org/schedulef.html
         Pearl Ball on Friday and Dance classes on Saturday
   Stargate /Loch 1st - 3rd Sundays Contact antonello.sca at sbcglobal.net
for details

Respectfully submitted,
Lady Isabella