[Bg-dance] Fwd: June Austin Contra Calendar

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Jun 15 21:11:12 PDT 2009

This is the most recent monthly newsletter I got.  I signed up at a
Wednesday contra dance.  (Contra is way different from country.  If
you get dizzy from spinning, you do not want contra!)

Of particular note for SCAers, I would think, is the English Country
Dance this Friday.  I haven't been to one yet.  I'm told that the
repetoire is different and that the dances become more complicated as
the envening goes on. -- DdL, tmcd at panix.com