[Bg-dance] European dance guild the next 2 months

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Fri Mar 27 07:12:26 PDT 2009

Several of the European dance practices are on holidays in the next
several months. In the past we have danced and had a low attendance on
some of these days.
        April 12 ( Easter Sunday)
        May10 (Mothers day)
     It has been suggested
        1.  to change to the 1st and 3rd  Sundays for these 2 months
        2. Teach usual days
       3. Cancel dance both holidays days
 I am in favor of dancing usual days and have a mini revel on Mothers
day. This revel may be with or without the musicians. I have not spoken
to them about the next revel as         yet.

Request input by March 29 to make arrangements
Respectfully submitted,
 Isabella of Bryn Gwald