[Bg-dance] European dance guild the next 2 months

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Fri Mar 27 07:55:34 PDT 2009

On Fri, 27 Mar 2009, Cindy Derrick <cindy at mccr.org> wrote:
> Several of the European dance practices are on holidays in the next several
> months. In the past we have danced and had a low attendance on some of these
> days.
>        April 12 ( Easter Sunday)
>        May10 (Mothers day)
>     It has been suggested
>        1.  to change to the 1st and 3rd  Sundays for these 2 months

As an FYI, in case anyone wants to chime in with "I'm going to ___ and
I'll be exhausted on Sunday", here are kingdom calendar events for
April and May.  The current scheduled dance dates are starred (Hi,
Star!).  Most people attend these events on Saturday, so dance is the
evening of the Sunday after the main day ... but note that Lysts here
in Bryn Gwlad ends on the fourth Sunday in April

April 5:
    A Day In . . . - Raven's Fort (Huntsville, TX)
    Elfsea Defender - Elfsea (Fort Worth, TX)

* April 12: Easter
    Defenders of the Rose - Tir Medoin/Shadowlands (Rockdale/College
        Station)
        [looks like I'm supposed to be there]

April 19:
    Stargate Baronial - Stargate (Houston, TX)
    Defender of the Flame - Glaslyn (Denton, TX)

* April 26:
    Lysts at Castleton/King's Lancer - Multigroup Event (Austin, TX)

May 3:
    Loch Guardian - Loch Soilleir (Clear Lake, TX) *PED*
    Guardian of the Tor XVII - Dragonsfire Tor (Stephenville, TX)

* May 10: Mother's Day
    Bordermarch Champions XXXII - Bordermarch (Beaumont/Silsbee, TX)
    Machiavelli's Revenge II - Blacklake (Midland, TX)

May 17:
    Coronation/King's Champion - Rosenfeld (Tyler, TX)

* May 24:
    Steppes Warlord - Steppes (Dallas, TX)
    -- note: Sunday is a full day, because it ends on Monday

May 31:
    Queen's Champion - Bryn Gwlad (Austin, TX)

Danielis de Lindecolina
Tim McDaniel; Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com