[Bg-dance] Directions to Dance Demo

Kathy Goeke kathygoeke at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 11:41:05 PST 2009

Here you go:

Go north on U.S. 183 toward Cedar Park.
If you don't want to take the toll road, be sure you exit at Lakeline
Mall Drive.  You will stay on 183 past the nightmare double 90 degree
turns at Avery Ranch. After the 90-90, stay in your right lane.  In
about 2 miles, you will come to Discovery Blvd.  There is a Walgreens
on your right.  Turn right onto Discovery.  Go about 1/4 mile to first
stop sign, Quest Parkway.  Turn left onto Quest, and you are
immediately at the park.

For those who like to pay the toll
troll, take 183A north.  You will pay $1.80 for your 4-mile time saving
-- no cash option.  Exit on 1431.  Turn left on 1431.  Stay in left
lane. After you go under the 183A bridge, the next light is Discovery.
Turn left on Discovery.  Continue on about 1 mile to the first stop
sign, Quest Parkway.  Turn right on Quest and you are at the park.

Katherine of Cedar Park, the land of poor transportation planning

"I love deadlines.  I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." -- Douglas Adams