[Bg-dance] Pioneer Farms demo?

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Fri Oct 9 06:15:46 PDT 2009

Tim McDaniel wrote:
> Isabella, the Pioneer Farms demo is this coming Saturday, right?
> What times do you want us to show up, and has "where" been nailed
> down?
>
> I think you said that this was going to be outdoors.  Given the
> weather lately, and Friday's forecast is 100% chance of rain, I'm
> thinking make sure to wear shoes and lower clothing that I don't mind
> getting muddy.  At least today's forecast for Saturday is partly
> cloudy, 76 degrees.
>
> Do we have to do anything special to get in?  Will we pay?
> Directions appear to be at <http://www.pioneerfarms.org/location/>
>
> Anything else?
>
> Danielis de Lindocollino
Daniel all good questions.
    Yes the demo is this Saturday at Pioneer farms. I suggested 1 pm and
3 pm and approximately a 30 minute program . The event is outdoors. The
dancing was schueduled  near the barn. As with all outdoor events and
weather occurs everything will be at the discretion and rearrangement of
the  producers (Tabitha and Dena)
Dena will have to answer if we pay at the door (I would trust as we are
the entertainment that answer would be no)
Unless this demo is canceled because of ground conditions I would plan
on old study shoes and hem line you don't mind if it gets wet and muddy.
I will arrive about 12:30and check in with Illaria to see if plans or
locations of changed. If I arrive and find things have changed  I'll
leave a message with Illaria.

At this time I have only 4 dancers who have signed up to dance with Star
a possible addition at 3 pm
Dance to include
    le Benys
    Queens Alma